Our Recent News
October 2019 General Stamping & Metalworks invests in new tube bending capabilities to proactively gain capacity for new customer demand and increasingly complex components. Click to read full article
October 15, 2019gsmw
General Stamping & Metalworks is proud to rank 12th on The Fabricator's annual FAB 40 list. This annual ranking is based upon 2018 revenues, 2019 projected revenues, and the number of locations and employees of approximately 1,200 of the leading metal fabrication organizations in the country. Please click on the link below to read more about GSM, as well as The Fabricator's industry outlook for the upcoming year. 2019 Fab 40 article
July 19, 2019gsmw
South Bend’s On Demand program supports local employers in helping build skill sets of their employees. Through GSM’s partnership with the City of South Bend, 13 GSM employees received the opportunity to attend training aimed at expanding lean and manufacturing skill sets. Three employees participated in the Skills for Success Boot Camp that began in June, 2018 and concluded in December, 2018. These employees learned about 5S, root cause analysis, critical thinking, effective workplace and communication skills, print reading ...
March 15, 2019gsmw
- Rediscovering a passion for fabricating metal art sculpturesFollowing a medical procedure to help alleviate years of arm pain, Detroit metal fabricator and ... read moreSource: The Fabricator
- Ask the Stamping Expert: Which tool steels are best for high-speed progressive dies?Tool steel selection depends on the application and environment. Stampers need to know the steel’s ... read moreSource: The Fabricator
- FMA Annual Meeting: The Fabrication and Metals Industries’ Leadership ConferenceEverything is bigger in Texas! The FabricatorsandManufacturers Association, International®, (FMA) Annual Meeting is the fabrication ... read moreSource: The Fabricator
- MC Machinery Teams With Portugal’s AdiraSource: Metal Forming
- Roll-Kraft Installs Fourth Electrical Discharge MachineSource: Metal Forming
The media section of the site will be available soon.
Future events will be posted on the GSM site in the near future.