Our Recent News
October 2019 General Stamping & Metalworks invests in new tube bending capabilities to proactively gain capacity for new customer demand and increasingly complex components. Click to read full article
October 15, 2019gsmw
General Stamping & Metalworks is proud to rank 12th on The Fabricator's annual FAB 40 list. This annual ranking is based upon 2018 revenues, 2019 projected revenues, and the number of locations and employees of approximately 1,200 of the leading metal fabrication organizations in the country. Please click on the link below to read more about GSM, as well as The Fabricator's industry outlook for the upcoming year. 2019 Fab 40 article
July 19, 2019gsmw
South Bend’s On Demand program supports local employers in helping build skill sets of their employees. Through GSM’s partnership with the City of South Bend, 13 GSM employees received the opportunity to attend training aimed at expanding lean and manufacturing skill sets. Three employees participated in the Skills for Success Boot Camp that began in June, 2018 and concluded in December, 2018. These employees learned about 5S, root cause analysis, critical thinking, effective workplace and communication skills, print reading ...
March 15, 2019gsmw
- RoboVent launches redesigned Spire robotic weld fume extraction systemRoboVent has redesigned its Spire® weld fume extraction system inside and out. Each unit provides ... read moreSource: The Fabricator
- Okay Industries launches NexTech Labs for R&DOKAY Industries, New Britain, Conn., a contract manufacturer that engineers components and subassemblies for OEMs ... read moreSource: The Fabricator
- New Jersey couple finds surprising success with custom welding businessJoshua and Rachel Moschera, co-owners of Moschera Metal Shop, discuss where their business began, what ... read moreSource: The Fabricator
- SML RFID opens new Retail Ideation Space in Corby, UK, to showcase retail technology innovations to enhance retail operations14th November 2019, Corby UK - SML RFID, the leading provider of RFID tagging products ... read moreSource: Supply Chain
- Gardner Aerospace Invests in a Quintus Press as Part of Chinese ExpansionSource: Metal Forming
The media section of the site will be available soon.
Future events will be posted on the GSM site in the near future.