Our Recent News
General Stamping & Metalworks (GSM) welcomed nearly 100 students to our facility on October 4, 2019 for National Manufacturing Day. Students were welcomed by the Director of Cultural Development where they learned about the history of GSM. This brief introduction was followed by a safety presentation. Students then participated in a facility tour where they were met with industry specific pathway activities. The activities were designed to showcase the diverse careers within a manufacturing environment. Careers at every level of ...
November 22, 2019gsmw
October 2019 General Stamping & Metalworks invests in new tube bending capabilities to proactively gain capacity for new customer demand and increasingly complex components. Click to read full article
October 15, 2019gsmw
General Stamping & Metalworks is proud to rank 12th on The Fabricator's annual FAB 40 list. This annual ranking is based upon 2018 revenues, 2019 projected revenues, and the number of locations and employees of approximately 1,200 of the leading metal fabrication organizations in the country. Please click on the link below to read more about GSM, as well as The Fabricator's industry outlook for the upcoming year. 2019 Fab 40 article
July 19, 2019gsmw
- Wafios establishes online trading platform for used machinerySource: The Fabricator Published on 2021-06-18
- Ford acquires ElectriphiSource: The Fabricator Published on 2021-06-18
- Canoo names VDL Nedcar as contract manufacturing partnerSource: The Fabricator Published on 2021-06-18
- World Coffee Alliance (WCA) announces confirmed speakers at WCA CROSS TALK SERIES 2021 Virtual Event - "Transforming SMEs Into Digital Coffee Enterprises Through Innovation: What is the game plan?"Source: Supply Chain Published on 2021-06-18
- Wire and Tube Dusseldorf Rescheduled for December 2020Source: Metal Forming Published on 2020-03-10
- MC Machinery Adds Barbeck as Northern OH RepresentativeSource: Metal Forming Published on 2020-03-06
The media section of the site will be available soon.
Future events will be posted on the GSM site in the near future.