Our Recent News
South Bend’s On Demand program supports local employers in helping build skill sets of their employees. Through GSM’s partnership with the City of South Bend, 13 GSM employees received the opportunity to attend training aimed at expanding lean and manufacturing skill sets. Three employees participated in the Skills for Success Boot Camp that began in June, 2018 and concluded in December, 2018. These employees learned ...
March 15, 2019gsmw
In the fall of 2018, GSM partnered with one of Northern Indiana’s local community colleges to provide high quality weld training. That training led to AWS D1.1 certification for nearly 30 team members. GSM is committed to providing opportunities for their team to enhance job related skills. This is not only an investment in their team, but also an investment in their company and an assurance to ...
February 21, 2019gsmw
December – 2018 The Fabricator recently highlighted the strategic partnership between Trumpf and GSM in their article, "A Deep Dive into Laser Cutting". The article focuses on five different organizations with very different business models. Even though these companies vary in scope, how can process, superior equipment, and innovative software tools improve throughput for all of them? First, General Stamping & Metalworks combines a high degree of software automation with smart inspection processes and ...
February 8, 2019gsmw
- The excitement of “what we don’t know”—and other observations from RAPID + TCTAdditive manufacturing took center stage in Detroit during the RAPID + TCT 2019 show that ... read moreSource: The Fabricator
- Raben Group equips its drivers with Panasonic rugged handheldsBRACKNELL, UK. 13th June 2019 – Raben Group, the international logistics company, has equipped its ... read moreSource: Supply Chain
- Mexico’s Manesa Gains Two Feed Lines From DallasDallas Industries, a Troy, MI-based manufacturer of coil handling, press feeding equipment and controls for ... read moreSource: Metal Forming
- The impact of tariffs on stampers and other metal consumersPresident Trump's ever-changing tariffs have created a wild ride for stamping manufacturers buying steel and ... read moreSource: The Fabricator
- Weld Systems Integrators adds new lab capabilitiesWeld Systems Integrators (WSI), Warrensville Heights, Ohio, has announced new additions to its welding lab ... read moreSource: The Fabricator
The media section of the site will be available soon.
Future events will be posted on the GSM site in the near future.